LabVIEW 2013 FPGA Module Help
»View Product Info
You can configure FPGA targets from the Project Explorer window. FPGA target functionality varies depending on the specific target. Refer to the specific FPGA target hardware documentation for information about configuration options available for the target.
- Create a new project or open an existing project.
- Add an FPGA target to the project.
- Right-click the FPGA target in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu. The FPGA Target Properties dialog box appears.
- Select General from the Category list.
- Enter a Name for the FPGA target. The Name identifies the FPGA target in the Project Explorer window.
- If you did not select an existing target when you added the FPGA target to the project, enter a Resource for the FPGA target. The Resource associates the FPGA target in the Project Explorer window with a specific FPGA target connected to the development computer, network computer, or RT target.
Note You can find the Resource name in NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX). For FPGA targets that appear in MAX as NI-DAQmx Devices, the Resource is the name of the device that you specify in MAX. |
- (Optional) Specify whether you want to run the FPGA VI on a development computer or on a third-party simulator for debugging and simulation.
Note LabVIEW displays only the options that the current FPGA target supports.|
- (Optional) Specify the top-level clock.
- (Optional) Add, create, or modify component-level IP declaration XML files.
- (Optional) Configure target-scoped properties for DRAM.
- (Optional) Configure conditional disable symbols.
- Click the OK button.