LabVIEW 2013 FPGA Module Help
»View Product Info
You can disconnect from the compile server if you want to close LabVIEW while a VI is compiling. You do not have to disconnect LabVIEW from the compile server to use LabVIEW while the FPGA VI compiles or to queue up multiple VIs to compile.
||Note Do not modify the FPGA VI you are compiling or any of the following items associated with the FPGA VI.
- SubVIs in the hierarchy of the FPGA VI
- Any items under the FPGA target in the Project Explorer window
- Component-level IP (CLIP) instantiated under the FPGA target
Complete the following steps to disconnect LabVIEW from the compile server.
- If the Compilation Status window is not displayed, right-click a build specification in the Project Explorer window and select Display Compilation Results from the shortcut menu to display it.
- Click the arrow next to the Close button in the Compilation Status window and select Disconnect All from the pull-down menu. The Compilation Status window disappears. You can continue to work in LabVIEW or close LabVIEW.