LabVIEW 2013 FPGA Module Help
»View Product Info
The following documents contain information that you may find helpful as you use the FPGA Module:
- LabVIEW FPGA Module Release and Upgrade Notes—Includes installation instructions and compatibility issues between the previous version of the FPGA Module and this version.
- Specific FPGA target hardware documentation—Includes information specific to the capabilities and features of the target. Some FPGA targets provide printed documentation as well as content in the LabVIEW Help.
- FPGA IPNet—Includes IP you can use in applications, as well as examples you can download to help learn programming techniques for FPGA applications.
- Xilinx Product Support Documentation—Use Xilinx documentation, available on the Xilinx Web site at www.xilinx.com, to learn about Xilinx compiler options, FPGA configuration logic, and Xilinx-specific error messages.
- Xilinx Core Generator IP Resources—Use Xilinx resources, available on the Xilinx Web site at www.xilinx.com, to learn about new IP Cores, deprecated IP Cores, Xilinx IP life cycle management, and the AXI Protocol.
- Virtex-5 FPGA XtremeDSP Design Considerations User Guide—Includes information about programming the DSP48E slice on an FPGA. This manual is available on the Xilinx Web site at www.xilinx.com.
- Virtex-6 FPGA DSP48E1 Slice User Guide—Includes information about programming the DSP48E1 slice on an FPGA. This manual is available on the Xilinx Web site at www.xilinx.com.
- PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit Help—Includes information about the PID (FPGA) VI and using PID on FPGA targets, including information about implementing single-channel and multi-channel PID.
||Note The following resource offers useful background information on the general concepts discussed in this documentation. This resource is provided for general informational purposes only and is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by National Instruments. The content of this resource is not a representation of, may not correspond to, and does not imply current or future functionality in the FPGA Module or any other National Instruments product.
- Parhami, B. 2000. The CORDIC algorithms. Chapter 22 in Computer arithmetic: algorithms and hardware designs, 361–376. New York: Oxford University Press.