ECU Measurement and Calibration Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
This topic discusses how to install the ECU M&C Toolkit for Microsoft Windows.
Hardware and Software Requirements
You can use the ECU M&C Toolkit with the following CAN hardware:
- National Instruments NI-CAN hardware Series 1 or 2 with the NI-CAN driver software version 2.3 or later installed.
- National Instruments NI-XNET hardware with the NI-XNET driver software version 15.0 or later installed. CAN FD support requires NI-XNET version 17.0.1 or later.
- National Instruments CompactRIO or R Series Multifunction RIO hardware and the NI 9853 or NI 9852 CompactRIO CAN modules.
||Note You can use the ECU M&C Toolkit with LabVIEW 2015 or later on CompactRIO systems or National Instruments R Series Multifunction RIO hardware.
Note You need administrator rights to install ECU M&C Toolkit on your computer.|
Follow these steps to install the ECU M&C Toolkit software:
- Insert the ECU M&C Toolkit CD into the CD-ROM drive.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Access the CD-ROM drive.
- Double-click on autorun.exe. This will launch the software interface.
- Start the installation. The installation program will guide you through the rest of the installation process.
- When installation is complete, the National Instruments License Manager will launch automatically to activate your license.