LabVIEW 2009 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Complete the following steps to monitor and write shared variable values.
- Select Tools»Distributed System Manager to display the NI Distributed System Manager.
- Navigate to the shared variables you want to monitor by using the system tree pane.
- Right-click the shared variable and select Watch List from the shortcut menu to open a new Watch List view.
You also can select multiple shared variables and drag them to an existing Watch List view.
- Monitor the shared variable in the Watch List view.
- Select Action»Refresh to refresh the system tree. The shared variables in the Watch List update continuously.
Refer to the NI Distributed System Manager Help for more information about the System Manager.
You also can monitor and update shared variable values programmatically by using the Read Tag and Write Tag VIs.