LabVIEW 2013 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module
Right-click a control and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display the Properties dialog box. On the Security page of the Properties dialog box, click the Add button to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure access rights for a user, group, or host computer.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Add user or group—Specifies whether to configure the access rights for the users and groups in a domain.
- Domain—Specifies the domain to which the users and groups you want to configure access rights for belong.
- Users and groups—Specifies the users and groups you want to configure access rights for.
- Add host—Specifies whether to configure the access rights for a host computer.
- Host—Specifies the host you want to configure access rights for.