LabVIEW 2013 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module
Access this dialog box by placing an Alarm and Event Display control on the front panel of a VI. Then select Operate»Change to Run Mode. Right-click the Alarm and Event Display control and select Filter Options from the shortcut menu.
Use this dialog box to select multiple LabVIEW processes. You then can monitor the alarms and events of these processes by using the Alarm and Event Display control.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Available Processes—Displays the available LabVIEW processes for you to monitor. To monitor a process, select a process from this listbox and click the Add button.
- Selected Processes—Displays the LabVIEW processes that you want the Alarm and Event Display control to monitor.
- Add—Adds the highlighted LabVIEW process to the Selected Processes list.
- Remove—Removes the highlighted LabVIEW process from the Selected Processes list.
- Clear—Removes all LabVIEW processes from the Selected Processes list.
- OK—Closes this dialog box. The Alarm and Event Display control monitors the processes that the Selected Processes listbox displays.
- Cancel—Cancels the selection and closes this dialog box.