LabVIEW 2013 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Property of SharedVariableIO.
Gets or sets how the HI_HI alarm for a shared variable with a numeric data type is acknowledged. Contains the following options:
- Auto (default) indicates that LabVIEW acknowledges the alarm when the shared variable value returns to a normal state.
- User indicates that LabVIEW does not acknowledge an alarm until you acknowledge the alarm regardless of the alarm state. LabVIEW does not generate any new alarm instance before you acknowledge the existing alarm instance.
- Each Occurrence indicates that LabVIEW does not acknowledge an alarm until you acknowledge the alarm. LabVIEW generates a new alarm instance whenever the alarm changes from a normal state to an abnormal state.
- You can enable alarming only for network-published shared variables.
- If you specify Each Occurrence for this property, LabVIEW may generate a large number of alarm instances before you acknowledge them.
This property is similar to the Ack Type option on the Alarming page of the Shared Variable Properties dialog box.
The following table lists the characteristics of this property.
|Settable when the VI is running||Yes|
|Need to authenticate before use||No|
|Loads the block diagram into memory||No|
|Remote access disallowed||Yes|
|Loads the front panel into memory||No|
|Must wait until user interface is idle||No|
|Available with control VIs||No|
|Available with global VIs||No|
|Available with strict type definitions||No|
|Available with polymorphic VIs||No|
|Available in Run-Time Engine||Yes|
|Available in Real-Time Operating System||No|