LabVIEW 2013 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module or Real-Time Module
Select Tools»Shared Variable»Front Panel Binding Mass Configuration in LabVIEW to display this dialog box. Use this dialog box to obtain information about front panel binding to shared variables. This dialog box includes the following components:
- Open VIs—Displays a list of the VIs in memory.
- Binding configuration—Displays binding characteristics for each front panel object on the VI you select in the Open VIs list. The Binding configuration table contains the following fields:
- Control—Displays the label on the control on the front panel of the VI you select in the Open VIs list.
- Binding URL—Displays the location of the control on the network or in the file system.
- PSP Mode—Displays whether you can read, write, or both read and write the control.
|Note Select an item in the Binding configuration table and click the Edit button or double-click an item in the table to display the Update Binding dialog box, where you can change the Binding URL and PSP Mode of a selected item.|
- Import—Allows you to import the front panel binding configuration from a text file.
- Export—Exports the front panel binding configuration to a text file.
- Edit—Allows you to edit a line in the Binding configuration table.
- Restore—Updates the Binding configuration table with the original configuration of the VI. If you click the Restore button, you overwrite any changes you made to the settings in the Binding configuration table.
- Apply—Applies all changes you made in the Binding configuration table.