LabVIEW 2013 Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module or Real-Time Module
Select Tools»Shared Variable»Front Panel Binding Mass Configuration in LabVIEW to display the Front Panel Binding Mass Configuration dialog box. Then select an item in the Binding configuration table and click the Edit button or double-click an item in this table to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure the binding URL and NI Publish-Subscribe Protocol (NI-PSP) mode of a front panel control.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Control—Displays the label of the control on the front panel of the VI you select in the Open VIs list of the Front Panel Binding Mass Configuration dialog box.
- Binding URL—Displays the URL to which the control is connected.
- Browse—Displays the Browse for Variable dialog box from which you browse to the shared variable or data item on the network to which you want to bind the control.
- PSP Mode—Specifies whether you can read, write, or both read and write the control.
- No PSP—Specifies that the object is not bound to a network-published project item or to an NI-PSP data item on the network.
- Read—Specifies that the object only can read data from a network-published project item or from a PSP data item on the network.
- Write—Specifies that the object only can write data to a network-published project item or to a PSP data item on the network.
- Write & Read—Specifies that the object can read data from and write data to a network-published project item or a PSP data item on the network.