LabVIEW 2013 Digital Filter Design Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
The following documents contain information that might be helpful as you use the LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit.
You must install the PDFs to access them from this help file. You must have Adobe Reader 6.0.1 or later installed to view or search the PDF versions of these manuals. Refer to the Adobe Systems Incorporated Web site to download Adobe Reader. Refer to the National Instruments Product Manuals Library for updated documentation resources.
- LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit Readme—Use this file to obtain introductory information about the Digital Filter Design Toolkit, such as overview, system requirements, installation instructions, and known issues with LabVIEW. Open this readme by navigating to the labview\readme directory and opening readme_DFDT.html.
- LabVIEW Digital Filter Design Toolkit Example VIs—Refer to the labview\examples\Digital Filter Design directory for example VIs that demonstrate common tasks using the Digital Filter Design Toolkit. You also can access these VIs by selecting Help»Find Examples from the pull-down menu and selecting Toolkits and Modules»Digital Filter Design in the NI Example Finder window.
Additional LabVIEW documentation.
||Note The following resources offer useful background information on the general concepts discussed in this documentation. These resources are provided for general informational purposes only and are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by National Instruments. The content of these resources is not a representation of, may not correspond to, and does not imply current or future functionality in the Digital Filter Design Toolkit or any other National Instruments product.
- Chugani, Mahesh L.; Abhay R. Samant; and Michael Cerna. 1998. LabVIEW Signal Processing. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Diniz, Paulo S. R.; Eduardo A. B. da Silva; and Sergio L Netto. 2002. Digital Signal Processing: System Analysis and Design. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Hogenauer, E. B. 1981. “An economical class of digital filters for decimation and interpolation.” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ASSP-29 (2): 155–162.
- Ifeachor, E. C., and B. W. Jervis. 2003. Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Approach. 2nd ed. Publishing House of Electronics Industry.
- Jayasimha, S., and P. V. R. N. Rao. 1995. “An iteration scheme for the design of equiripple Mth-band FIR filters.” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 43 (8) (August): 1998–2002.
- Mintzer, F. 1982. “On half-band, third-band, and nth-band FIR filters and their design.” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ASSP-30 (5) (October): 734–738.
- Neuvo, Y; C-Y Dong; and S.K. Mitra. 1984. “Interpolated finite impulse response filters.” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, ASSP-32 (June): 563–570.
- Oppenheim, A. V., and R. W. Schafer. 1989. Discrete-Time Signal Processing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Orfanidis, S. J. 1998. Introduction to Signal Processing. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Parks, T. W., and C. S. Burrus. 1987. Digital Filter Design. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Rabiner, L. R. 1973. “Approximate design relationships for low-pass FIR digital filters.” IEEE Transactions on Audio and Electroacoustics, vol. 21 (5) (October): 456–460.
- Selesnick, I. W., and C. S. Burrus. 1998. “Generalized digital Butterworth filter design.” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 46 (6) (June): 1688–1694.
- Vaidyanathan, P. P. 1993. Multirate Systems and Filter Banks. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Vaidyanathan, P. P., and T. Q. Nguyen. 1987. “A ‘trick’ for the design of FIR half-band filters.” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 34 (3) (March): 297–300.