NI RF Vector Signal Analyzers (NI-RFSA 18.1) Help
View Product Info
Download Help (Windows Only)
NI provides global services and support as part of our commitment to your success. Take advantage of product services in addition to training and certification programs that meet your needs during each phase of the application life cycle; from planning and development through deployment and ongoing maintenance.
To get started, create an account or log in to your MyNI user profile at ni.com/myproducts and register your product.
As a registered NI product user, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Access to applicable product services.
- Easier product management with an online account.
- Receive critical part notifications, software updates, and service expirations.
Services and Resources
- Maintenance and Hardware Services—NI helps you identify your systems' accuracy and reliability requirements and provides warranty, sparing, and calibration services to help you maintain accuracy and minimize downtime over the life of your system. Visit ni.com/services for more information.
- Warranty and Repair—All NI hardware features a one-year standard warranty that is extendable up to five years. NI offers repair services performed in a timely manner by highly trained factory technicians using only original parts at a NI service center.
- Calibration—Through regular calibration, you can quantify and improve the measurement performance of an instrument. NI provides state-of-the-art calibration services. If your product supports calibration, you can obtain the calibration certificate for your product at ni.com/calibration.
- System Integration—If you have time constraints, limited in-house technical resources, or other project challenges, National Instruments Alliance Partner members can help. To learn more, call your local NI office or visit ni.com/alliance.
- Training and Certification—The NI training and certification program is the most effective way to increase application development proficiency and productivity. Visit ni.com/training for more information.
- The Skills Guide assists you in identifying the proficiency requirements of your current application and gives you options for obtaining those skills consistent with your time and budget constraints and personal learning preferences. Visit ni.com/skills-guide to see these custom paths.
- NI offers courses in several languages and formats including instructor-led classes at facilities worldwide, courses on-site at your facility, and online courses to serve your individual needs.
- Technical Support—Support at ni.com/support includes the following resources:
- Self-Help Technical Resources—Visit ni.com/support for software drivers and updates, a searchable KnowledgeBase, product manuals, step-by-step troubleshooting wizards, thousands of example programs, tutorials, application notes, instrument drivers, and so on. Registered users also receive access to the NI Discussion Forums at ni.com/forums. NI Applications Engineers make sure every question submitted online receives an answer.
- Software Support Service Membership—The Standard Service Program (SSP) is a renewable one-year subscription included with almost every NI software product, including NI Developer Suite. This program entitles members to direct access to NI Applications Engineers through phone and email for one-to-one technical support, as well as exclusive access to online training modules at ni.com/self-paced-training. NI also offers flexible extended contract options that guarantee your SSP benefits are available without interruption for as long as you need them. Visit ni.com/ssp for more information.
- Declaration of Conformity (DoC)—A DoC is our claim of compliance with the Council of the European Communities using the manufacturer's declaration of conformity. This system affords the user protection for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and product safety. You can obtain the DoC for your product by visiting ni.com/certification.
For information about other technical support options in your area, visit ni.com/services or contact your local office at ni.com/contact.
You can also visit the Worldwide Offices section of ni.com/niglobal to access the branch office websites, which provide up-to-date contact information, support phone numbers, email addresses, and current events.