Multisim Education Edition Help 372062L-01
»View Product Info
This device is a conveyor belt for use in ladder diagrams.
Complete the following steps to set the parameters for this device:
- Double-click on the relay coil and select the Value tab.
Set the following parameters as desired:
- Belt Length (meters)the length of the conveyor belt in meters.
- Max. Belt Speed (meters/sec)the maximum speed the belt moves. If the Speed pin of the conveyor belt (see above screen capture) is unconnected, the belt only moves at this speed.
- Speed Control Full Scale Voltageif the Speed pin of the conveyor belt is connected, this is the voltage required at the Speed pin to make the belt move at the maximum speed set in the Max. Belt Speed field. For example, if you enter 5 V in this field, and then apply 5 V to the Speed pin, the belt will move at 0.5 meters/second if the value in the Max. Belt Speed field is 0.5. If you apply 2.5 V to the Speed pin, the belt will move at half that speed (0.25 meters per second).
- Sensor 1 Position (meters)the position of Sensor 1 from the left edge of the belt.
- Sensor 2 Position (meters)the position of Sensor 2 from the left edge of the belt.
- Sensor 3 Position (meters)the position of Sensor 3 from the left edge of the belt. Do not set greater than the Belt Length value.