»View Product Info
A vertex is a point on a polygon, as shown in the figure below (1).
You can add or remove vertices from polygons, whether copper or non-copper.
Complete the following steps to add a vertex to any line segment of a polygon:
- Click on the polygon to select it, as shown in the figure above.
- Click a hollow square on a line segment to select that line segment. All vertices on the polygon change to hollow squares except for the two for the selected line, as shown in the figure below (1).
- Select Edit»Vertex»Add vertex. A vertex is added in the middle of the segment.
You can drag the new vertex to change the shape of the polygon.
Complete the following steps to remove a vertex:
- Click on the vertex to be removed (solid square.)
- Choose Edit»Vertex»Remove vertex. The vertex is removed, and the vertices on either side are joined by a straight line.
Complete the following to change the size of a designs vertices:
- Edit the Minimum control point size field in the General tab of the Global Options dialog box.