LabVIEW 2010 Statechart Module Help
»View Product Info
By default, statechart debugging is enabled, which means you can debug a statechart. However, in some situations, you might want to disable debugging. Disabling debugging improves the efficiency of the generated Run Statechart function that represents the statechart. Disabling debugging also reduces the code size of a statechart that executes on a real-time target.
Complete the following steps to disable statechart debugging.
- Display the Project Explorer window for the statechart you want to debug.
- Right-click the .lvsc project item and select Properties.
- Click Statechart Code Generation item in the Category list to display the Statechart Code Generation page.
- Select Disabled from the Debugging pull-down menu.
- Click the OK button to save changes.
- Double-click the Diagram.vi project item.
Generate code for the statechart diagram.