LabVIEW 2013 Touch Panel Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module or Touch Panel Module
Use this page of the Application Properties dialog box to name the Touch Panel application and select the location to build the application.
This page includes the following components:
- Build specification name—Specifies a unique name for the build specification. The name appears under Build Specifications in the Project Explorer window.
- Target filename—Specifies the filename for the application. Applications must have a .exe extension.
- Local destination directory—Specifies the location on the host computer to save the Touch Panel application. You can enter a path or use the Browse button to navigate to and select the location.
- Target destination directory—Specifies the location on the Windows Embedded Standard target to save the stand-alone Touch Panel application. The default directory is C:\ni.
- Build specification description—Displays information about the build specification. You can view and edit the description on this page only.