LabVIEW 2013 Touch Panel Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: DSC Module or Touch Panel Module
Use this page of the Application Properties dialog box to enter the version information for the Touch Panel application.
This page includes the following components:
- Version Number—Specifies the version number to associate with the build.
- Auto increment—Specifies whether LabVIEW automatically increments the Build each time you build.
|Note Save the project after you build to ensure that LabVIEW automatically increments correctly the next time you open the project.|
- Major—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a major revision.
- Minor—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a minor revision.
- Fix—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a revision to fix problems.
- Build—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a specific build.
- Product name—Specifies the name that you want to display to users.
- Legal copyright—Specifies the copyright statement to include with the build.
- Company name—Specifies the name of the company, which appears in the product listing in the Windows Add/Remove Programs dialog box. This option corresponds to the [Manufacturer] Microsoft Installer (MSI) property.
- Internal name—Specifies a name to associate with the build for internal use.
- Description—(Windows) Specifies information that you want to provide to users about the build.
The information you add on this page appears on the Version tab when you right-click an application and select Properties from the shortcut menu.