LabVIEW 2013 Touch Panel Module Help
»View Product Info
The DSC Module or Touch Panel Module includes the NI TPC Service, which is an Ethernet-based service that you can use to deploy, run, and debug Touch Panel applications. Use the NI TPC Service if you are using Ethernet and need to deploy a Touch Panel application to multiple Touch Panel targets.
Complete the following steps to configure the Touch Panel device to use the NI TPC Service.
- Ensure the host and target are on the same subnet.
- Enable FTP on the Touch Panel device. Refer to the National Instruments KnowledgeBase at ni.com for the most recent information about configuring NI TPC devices to use FTP. For third-party devices, refer to your device documentation.
- Install the NI TPC Service on the Touch Panel target.
- Use the NI TPC Service Manager to configure the service to run on the Touch Panel target.
- Select Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI TPC Service»NI TPC Service Manager to launch the NI TPC Service Manager. The manager checks the status of the NI TPC Service and displays the status information.
- Tap the Start button to start the NI TPC Service if the NI TPC Service is not running.