LabVIEW 2009 Mobile Module Help
»View Product Info
LabVIEW includes extensive online and print documentation for new and experienced LabVIEW users. The following documents contain information that you might find helpful as you use the Mobile Module:
- Getting Started with the LabVIEW Mobile Module—Use this manual to learn more about system requirements and installation instructions for the Mobile Module. This manual also includes a tutorial that guides you through creating a LabVIEW project, adding VIs to the project, building the Mobile VI into an application, and debugging applications.
- LabVIEW Mobile Module Readme—Refer to the LabVIEW Mobile Module Readme, available by selecting Start»All Programs»National Instruments»LabVIEW»Readme and opening readme_Mobile.html, for last-minute information and known issues.
- Mobile Module Examples—Use the Mobile Module examples to learn how to use certain VIs and functions as well as a starting point for developing your own Mobile VIs and applications. You can modify an example to fit an application, or you can copy and paste from one or more examples into a VI that you create. Browse or search the example VIs with the NI Example Finder by selecting Help»Find Examples.
- Additional LabVIEW documentation.
- NI-DAQmx Base 3.x Getting Started Guide
- NI-DAQmx Base Readme
- Documentation for your device.