NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
The Actions menu contains items for starting and stopping the Shared Variable Engine, refreshing your workspace, and logging into a system.
- Start Local Shared Variable Engine—Restarts the Shared Variable Engine.
- Stop Local Shared Variable Engine—Shuts down the Shared Variable Engine.
- Register Computer—Displays the Register Computer dialog box, which you can use to register remote computers.
- Alias Manager—Displays the Alias Manager dialog box, which you can use to configure aliases for local computers and IP addresses.
- (DSC Module) The Shared Variable Engine uses aliases when running custom I/O servers that refer to other variables in the system.
- Log In—Displays the NI Security Login dialog box.
- Log Out—Logs out of the session configured in the NI Security Login dialog box.
- Configure Security—Displays the NI ACL Configuration dialog box, which you can use to update security settings.
- Add System to My Systems—Displays the Add Systems to My Systems dialog box that allows you to add a system to My Systems on the system tree.