NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Systems are local computers or LabVIEW Real-Time targets available through the System Manager. Systems available on your local subnetwork appear by default. Select Actions»Add System to My Systems to access systems outside your local subnetwork that do not appear in the system tree.
Right-click a system on the system tree to display the following options.
- Add to My Systems—Moves a selected system listed in Network Items to My Systems on the system tree.
- Remove From My Systems—Removes a selected system listed in My Systems.
- Watch List—Creates a new Watch List view that contains the single variable or multiple variables contained within the system or process that you select.
- Probe—Displays the Systems Probe view, which displays the location address for the selected system.
- Add Process—Displays the Add Process dialog box.
- Register Computer—Registers the selected system.
- Unregister Computer—Unregisters the selected system.