NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Distributed System Manager (Windows)
Right-click a Web Server in the system tree and select Web Services Security from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box. Use this dialog box to configure security for LabVIEW Web services. Refer to the LabVIEW Help for information about LabVIEW Web services security and related terminology.
This view includes the following components:
- Web Services security key—Configures the API key used for Web services security.
- Access ID—Specifies the public ID component of the API key. The Access ID works similarly to a username.
- Secret ID—Specifies the private ID component of the API key. The Secret ID works similarly to a password and only authorized clients should possess this string.
- Paste from Clipboard—Pastes an API key located on the clipboard into the Access ID and Secret ID fields. If the content of the clipboard does not conform to the correct format of an API key, the content of the clipboard does not import and the current Access ID and Secret ID remain.
- Reset—Resets the Access ID and Secret ID.