NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Scan Engine
Select a real-time target to display a target probe in the Auto View. You also can right-click the target and select Probe to display the probe in a separate window. Click the CPU/Memory tab of a real-time target probe to display this view. Use this view to monitor CPU and memory usage on the target.
This view includes the following components:
- CPU N Usage Chart (%)—Tracks utilization of CPU N over time, as a percentage of capacity.
- Memory Usage Chart (MB)—Tracks target memory usage over time.
- CPU N Statistics—Includes current CPU usage statistics including total CPU usage, CPU usage by priority level, and CPU usage dedicated to Timed Structures and interrupt service routines (ISRs). Each value represents a percentage of total capacity.
- Memory Statistics—Displays current memory usage data.
- Allocated—The amount of memory, in MB, currently allocated on the target.
- Available—The amount of memory, in MB, currently available on the target.
- Contiguous—The largest contiguous block of available memory on the target, in MB.
- Total—The total amount of memory available to the operating system, in MB.
- Usage—The percentage of total memory currently allocated on the target.