NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Distributed System Manager (Windows)
Click the Create button in the ServerCertificates Probe view to display this dialog box. This dialog box configures a new self-signed certificate on the selected Web Server.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Parameters—Displays the parameters that you must configure to create a new self-signed certificate.
- Common Name—Configures the common name. Use the DNS name or the IP address of the target running the Web Server. Example syntax: localhost
- Country—Specifies the two character country code. Example syntax: US
- State or Province—Configures the state or province. Example syntax: Texas
- Locality—Configures the locality. Example syntax: Austin
- Organization—Configures the organization. Example syntax: National Instruments
- Organizational Unit—Configures the organizational unit. Example syntax: LabVIEW Web Server
- Subject Alt Name—Configures the subject alt name. You can configure multiple subject alt names. Example syntax: DNS:www1.ni.com or DNS:www1.ni.com,DNS:www2.ni.com/labview
- Values—Displays the values of the corresponding parameters for the new self-signed certificate.
- Valid for how many days?—Specifies the number of days until the certificate expires.
- Submit—Creates the self-signed certificate with the specified configuration.
Refer to the LabVIEW Help for information about enabling SSL on the LabVIEW Web Server.