NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
You can create a certificate signing request (CSR) using the System Manager.
Complete the following steps to create a CSR in the System Manager.
- Enable SSL on an instance of the LabVIEW Web Server. Refer to the LabVIEW Help for information about enabling SSL on the LabVIEW Web Server.
- Expand the tree item for a system, such as localhost.
- Expand the item NI_SSLConfiguration.
- Right-click OpenCSRs from the tree and select Probe from the shortcut menu to display the OpenCSRs Probe view.
- In the OpenCSRs Probe view, click the Create button to display the Create a Certificate Signing Request dialog box.
- In the Create a Certificate Signing Request dialog box, enter the appropriate identifying information into the Values column.
- Click the Submit button. If you experience errors, confirm that the identifying information uses the correct syntax.
The dialog box displays the name and character string for the new CSR. You must send this character string to a trusted CA to create a certificate from the CSR.