NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Use the Alarms and Events view to monitor alarms and events. Complete the following steps to monitor alarms and events by using the Alarms and Events view.
- Locate the Alarms and Events view. If you do not see this view, select View»Alarms and Events to display this view.
- (Optional) Configure the filter options to display alarms, events, or both alarms and events in this view.
- Click the Select Processes button to display the Select Processes dialog box. You also can display this dialog box by right-clicking in the Alarms and Events view and selecting Select Processes from the shortcut menu.
- In the Available Processes list, select the processes you want to monitor. Press and hold the <Shift-Ctrl> keys to select multiple processes from the list.
- Click the Add button to add this process to the Selected Processes list.
||Note You can select a process from the Selected Processes list and click the Remove button to remove the process from this list. You also can click the Clear button to remove all processes from this list.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add all the processes that you want to monitor to the Selected Processes list.
- Click the OK button to close the Select Processes dialog box.
The Alarms and Events view displays alarms and events that the selected processes generate. You can acknowledge these alarms and events by using the Alarms and Events view.