NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Real-Time Module
Select a real-time target to display a target probe in the Auto View. You also can right-click the target and select Probe to display the probe in a separate window. Click the Alerts tab of a real-time target probe to display this view. Use this view to configure and monitor alerts on the real-time target.
This view includes the following components:
- Log Alert when memory usage is above—Enables alert logging when memory usage on the real-time target exceeds the value you specify.
- Log Alert when CPU usage is above—Enables alert logging when the real-time target CPU usage exceeds the value you specify.
- Log Alert when VI changes state—Enables alert logging when a VI listed in the VI States view changes state.
- Recent Alerts—Lists recently-logged alerts.
- Clear—Removes all entries from the Recent Alerts list.
- Save—Saves the Recent Alerts list as a text file on the local computer.