NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Distributed System Manager
In the Alarms and Events view, click the Select Processes button to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to select multiple LabVIEW processes. You then can monitor the alarms and events of these processes by using the Alarms and Events view.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Available Processes—Displays available LabVIEW processes in My Systems and Network Items. To monitor a process, select a process from this list and click the Add button. Press and hold the <Shift-Ctrl> keys to select multiple processes from the Available Processes list to add to the Selected Processes list.
- Selected Processes—Displays the LabVIEW processes that you want to monitor. Press and hold the <Shift-Ctrl> keys to select multiple processes when removing processes from the Selected Processes list.
- Add—Adds the highlighted LabVIEW processes to the Selected Processes list.
- Remove—Removes the highlighted LabVIEW processes from the Selected Processes list.
- Clear—Removes all LabVIEW processes from the Selected Processes list.
- OK—Closes this dialog box. The Alarms and Events view monitors the processes that the Selected Processes list displays.
- Cancel—Cancels the selection and closes this dialog box.