NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Distributed System Manager
Select File»Settings to display this dialog box. This dialog box provides options to customize workspace layout, set the Data Update Rate, and specify whether the System Manager saves its workspace between sessions.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- General—Configures general display and behavior settings in the System Manager.
- Show Value Column—Displays the Value column in the System Manager tree.
- Show Type Column—Displays the Type column in the System Manager tree.
- Show Access Column—Displays the Access column in the System Manager tree.
- Show Location Column—Displays the Location column in the System Manager tree.
- Data Update Rate—Specifies the frequency with which the System Manager will update data.
- Digits of Precision—Specifies the number of digits after the decimal point in the numeric displays throughout System Manager.
- Save Workspace Between Sessions—Specifies whether to save any workspace customizations when you close your session.
- Web Services—Configures default settings for Web services API security on specific systems. You also can use the Configure Web Services Security view to configure API security.
- Systems—Displays the systems on which you have configured a default Web services API key.
- Add System—Adds a new system to the Systems component.
- Remove System—Removes the selected system from the Systems component.
- Web Services security key—Configures the API key used for Web services security.
- Access ID—Specifies the public ID component of the API key. The Access ID works similarly to a username.
- Secret ID—Specifies the private ID component of the API key. The Secret ID works similarly to a password and only authorized clients should possess this string.
- Paste from Clipboard—Pastes an API key located on the clipboard into the Access ID and Secret ID fields. If the content of the clipboard does not conform to the correct format of an API key, the content of the clipboard does not import and the current Access ID and Secret ID remain.
- Reset—Resets the Access ID and Secret ID.