NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: NI Distributed System Manager (Windows)
Right-click a variable and select Probe from the shortcut menu to display this view. This view displays the location of the selected shared or network variable and allows you to view or customize aspects of that variable.
This view includes the following components:
- Location—Displays the location of the selected variable.
- Current Value—Displays the current value of the selected variable.
- New Value—Allows you to enter a new value to assign to the variable.
- Set—Sets the value in the New Value field as the current value.
- Show Trend—Displays the trend view graph of the selected variable.
- Data Type—Displays the data type of the selected variable.
- Timestamp—Displays the timestamp of the selected variable.
- Quality—Displays the quality of the selected variable. The quality indicates errors or other conditions that apply to the variable.
- Access Type—Displays the supported access mode(s) of the variable. This includes Read-only, Write-only, or Read/Write. LabVIEW modules and toolkits you have installed might provide additional access types.