NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Use the System Manager to complete the following tasks:
Select Start»All Programs»National Instruments»Distributed System Manager to launch the System Manager. In LabVIEW, you also can launch the System Manager by selecting Tools»Distributed System Manager.
System Manager Components
The System Manager includes the following components:
- System tree—Displays all available objects on the network. The system tree appears as the primary navigation pane in the System Manager workspace.
- System tree object—Refers to all types of objects that might appear in the system tree. System tree object can refer to a system, process, variable, or additional object types installed with modules and toolkits.
- Watch list—Monitors a single variable or multiple variables contained within a system or process.
- Auto View—Displays the Probe view for any system tree object that you select. If you select multiple objects, this view displays a Watch List view that contains all of the selected objects.
- Probe views—Display information and configuration options for the following components: