NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Real-Time Module
Select a real-time target to display a target probe in the Auto View. You also can right-click the target and select Probe to display the probe in a separate window. Click the VI States tab of a real-time target probe to display this view. Use this view to start, stop, and monitor VIs on the real-time target.
This view includes the following components:
- Port—Specifies the TCP/IP port at which the VI server listens for requests on the real-time target. Right-click the real-time target in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display the RT Target Properties dialog box. Select VI Server from the Category list to display the VI Server page, where you can configure the TCP/IP port for the VI Server.
- Update Interval—Sets the minimum time that the server waits between updates. The actual update interval might exceed the time you specify if higher priority tasks are running on the real-time target.
- Show Top Level VIs Only—Filters all subVIs from the list of real-time target VIs.
- Start Monitoring—Starts monitoring VIs on the real-time target.
- Stop Monitoring—Stops monitoring VIs on the real-time target.
- Start VI—Starts an idle VI that you select from the list of real-time target VIs.
- Stop VI—Stops a VI that you select from the list of real-time target VIs.