NI Distributed System Manager for LabVIEW 2012 Help
»View Product Info
The View menu contains the options to display certain windows in the workspace and access a system tree object that does not appear in the system tree.
- Auto View—Displays the Probe view for any system tree object that you select. If you select multiple objects, this view displays a Watch List that contains all of the selected objects.
- Alarms and Events—Displays the Alarms and Events view for any systems located within My Systems on the system tree.
- Probe Location—Displays the Probe Location dialog box for a system, process, or variable. You can enter the location of objects that appear in the system tree, as well as those that do not.
- Configure Time Servers—(DSC Module) Displays the Shared Variable Engine Time Server Configuration dialog box. You can use the dialog box to synchronize the time of machines on the network with a central time server.
- New Watch List—Creates a blank Watch List view. Drag a system tree object into this view to add it to the Watch List view.
- Refresh—Updates the contents of the system tree and Watch List views.
- New Historical Trend—(DSC Module) Creates a blank Historical Trend view. Drag a system tree pane object into this view to monitor the historical trend of this object.