LabVIEW 2013 Unit Test Framework Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Unit Test Framework Toolkit
Select Configuration from the Category list of the Test Properties dialog box to display this page.
Use this page to configure the basic settings of a test, including path to the VI under test, comment, test priority, and requirement IDs. You also can configure a test to skip during execution and configure a test to use a user-defined test VI.
This page includes the following components:
- Test Name—Displays the full path to the .lvtest file.
- VI under Test—Specifies the path to the VI that LabVIEW checks for functional correctness.
|Note You can specify only one VI under test for each .lvtest file.|
- Test Priority—Specifies the priority of the test. This priority determines whether LabVIEW executes the test when you execute tests by priority. The highest priority is 1000, and the lowest priority is 0. The default is 5.
- Comment—Specifies optional comments about the test.
- Requirement ID—Specifies the requirement IDs for integration with NI Requirements Gateway.
- Skip Test—Specifies the settings related to skipping the test when executing tests.
- Always skip this test—Specifies whether LabVIEW skips the test when executing tests interactively, programmatically, or both. By default, this checkbox does not contain a checkmark.
- Project Explorer window—Specifies whether LabVIEW skips the test when executing tests interactively from the Project Explorer window. This checkbox contains a checkmark by default when you place a checkmark in the Always skip this test checkbox.
- Unit Test Framework VIs—Specifies whether LabVIEW skips the test when executing tests programmatically by using the Unit Test Framework VIs. This checkbox contains a checkmark by default when you place a checkmark in the Always skip this test checkbox.
- Test VI—Specifies the user-defined test VI LabVIEW uses to execute the test.
- Use user-defined test VI—Specifies whether to use a user-defined test VI to execute the test. When you place a checkmark in the Use user-defined test VI checkbox, LabVIEW dims the Test Cases page and the Setup/Teardown page of the Test Properties dialog box.
- User-defined test VI file path—Specifies the path to the user-defined test VI LabVIEW uses to execute the test.