LabVIEW 2013 Unit Test Framework Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Unit Test Framework Toolkit
Select Test Vectors from the Category list of the Test Properties dialog box to display this page.
Use this page to configure test vector files that a test contains. You can add test vector files to or remove test vector files from this test.
This page includes the following components:
- Test Vector Files—Lists test vector files that this test contains. You must add test vector files to this test before assigning test vectors to the inputs or outputs of the VI under test.
- Add—Adds a test vector file to the Test Vector Files list.
- Remove—Removes a test vector file from the Test Vector Files list.
- Test Vectors—Lists test vectors that belongs to the test vector files in the Test Vector Files list.
|Note This list does not display test vectors that belong to included test vector files.|
- Move Left—Moves the selected test vector left in the Test Vectors list.
- Move Right—Moves the selected test vector right in the Test Vectors list.