LabVIEW 2013 Unit Test Framework Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Complete the following steps to create, configure, and execute tests in the Project Explorer window.
- Launch LabVIEW.
- Select File»New to display the New dialog box and select Project»Empty Project to create a new project.
- Add VIs you want to test to a target, such as My Computer, and select File»Save to save the project.
- Right-click a VI and select Unit Tests»New Test from the shortcut menu to create a test. A .lvtest file with the same name as the VI appears in the project tree.
- Right-click the .lvtest file and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display the Test Properties dialog box. Use this dialog box to configure tests.
- Use the Unit Test Framework Toolbar at the top of the Project Explorer window. Use the Project Properties dialog box to configure settings related to creating and executing tests.
Managing a Project in LabVIEW