LabVIEW 2013 Unit Test Framework Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Complete the following steps to create a test vector file.
- Open the LabVIEW project for which you want to create a test vector file.
- Right-click My Computer and select New»Test Vectors from the shortcut menu. LabVIEW creates a .lvvect file to save the test vector file.
- (Optional) Double-click a .lvvect file in the Project Explorer window to display the Test Vector File Properties dialog box. You also can right-click the .lvvect file and select Properties from the shortcut menu to open the dialog box to configure the test vector file you just created.
- (Optional) Save the changes you made to the test vector file.
- Select File»Save to save the project.
After you create a test vector file, you can create test vectors or add other test vector files to this test vector file.
Creating Test Vectors in a Test Vector File