LabVIEW Wireless Sensor Network Module Help
»View Product Info
The following documents contain information that you might find helpful as you use the Wireless Sensor Network Module.
- Wireless Sensor Network Module Readme—Use this file to learn important last-minute information about Wireless Sensor Network Module. Open the readme file by selecting Start»All Programs»National Instruments»LabVIEW»Readme and opening readme_WSN.html.
- Wireless Sensor Network Module Examples—Use the Wireless Sensor Network Module examples as a starting point for developing WSN VIs and applications. You can modify an example to fit an application, or you can copy and paste from one or more examples into a VI that you create. Use the NI Example Finder, available by selecting Help»Find Examples, to browse or search the example VIs. You also can browse the examples by navigating to the labview\examples\lvemb\WSN directory.
- NI Wireless Sensor Network Devices Getting Started Guide
- NI WSN-32xx User Guide and Specifications
- User guide and specifications for the WSN gateway
- Measurement & Automation Explorer Help for WSN, which you can access from the National Instruments Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX).
- Additional LabVIEW documentation.
Refer to the National Instruments Product Manuals Library for updated documentation resources.