LabVIEW Wireless Sensor Network Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: LabVIEW WSN Module
The WSN System Monitor automatically launches when you build or deploy a WSN application or run a WSN VI. You also can right-click LabVIEW WSN Target in the Project Explorer window and select WSN System Monitor to display the WSN System Monitor.
Use the WSN System Monitor to display information about all WSN nodes and WSN gateways in the project, determine the build and deployment progress of a WSN application on the target, and view debug messages sent by WSN nodes to the WSN gateway.
|Tip Use the Application Information dialog box to display information about the amount of memory that the application is using currently.|
The WSN System Monitor includes the following components:
- Gateways/Nodes—Displays information about the WSN nodes and WSN gateways in the project. The Gateways/Nodes list includes information such as WSN node IDs, serial numbers, IP addresses, and WSN gateway and node types.
- Command Status—Displays the status of individual WSN gateways and WSN nodes while building and deploying the application.
- Details—Displays information about the WSN node that is currently selected in the Gateways/Nodes list.
- Node Monitor—Displays debug messages sent to the WSN gateway by the WSN node that is currently selected in the Gateways/Nodes list.
- Command Output—Displays the results and timestamp of the process that is currently running.
- Clear—Clears the entire contents of the Node Monitor and Command Output tabs.
- Copy—Copies the entire contents of the Node Monitor and Command Output tabs.
- Cancel—Cancels building or deploying the application on the WSN node that is currently selected in the Gateways/Nodes list.
The WSN System Monitor automatically updates to display any new WSN nodes or WSN gateways that you add. The WSN System Monitor displays the current status of builds and deployments that are in progress, even if you close and reopen the WSN System Monitor.