LabVIEW Wireless Sensor Network Module Help
»View Product Info
Complete the following steps to configure the project. The gateway must be powered on, connected to the same subnet as the host computer, and configured in MAX. Refer to the device documentation for installation and configuration information.
- Create a new project or open an existing project.
- Right-click the project root in the Project Explorer window and select New»Targets and Devices from the shortcut menu to display the Add Targets and Devices dialog box.
- Select either Discover an existing target(s) or device(s) or Specify a target or device by IP address.
- Select the gateway and click OK. It may take several seconds to update the target configuration.
- Right-click the node in the Project Explorer window and select Properties to configure node settings. Click the Help button for information about the node settings.