LabVIEW Wireless Sensor Network Module Help
»View Product Info
Complete the following steps to write to a WSN channel.
- Configure the WSN system.
- In the Project Explorer window, right-click My Computer and select New»VI from the shortcut menu to add a new VI.
- Place the I/O variable for the channel in the loop by dragging and dropping the variable from the LabVIEW project tree. You can also place the I/O variable from the palette by right-clicking and selecting Structures»Shared Variable.
||Note To change the read/write mode for a DIO variable, right-click input/output on the variable and select Access Mode.
- Right-click the channel input terminal of the I/O variable and select Create»Control.
- Right-click the error out terminal of the I/O variable and select Create»Indicator.
- Run the VI.