LabVIEW Wireless Sensor Network Module Help
»View Product Info
Refer to the following documents for information about using the NI WSN gateway and NI WSN-32xx nodes.
||Note For an up-to-date list of WSN documentation, go to ni.com/info and enter rdwsnrd.
- LabVIEW Help—Use these help files to learn how to create and download LabVIEW applications to WSN nodes
over a wireless connection and for information about developing and using Vis and projects.
- Measurement & Automation Explorer Help for WSN—This help file contains information about configuring your Wireless Sensor Network system using NI Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX).Configuring WSN in MAX, available in MAX from Start»Programs»
National Instruments»NI-WSN»Configuring WSN in MAX.
Refer to the National Instruments Product Manuals Library for updated documentation resources.
These documents are available as PDFs in the Documentation\Manuals directory. The latest versions of these documents are online at ni.com/manuals. You must have Adobe Reader with Search and Accessibility 5.0.5 or later installed to view the PDFs. You must have Adobe Reader with Search and Accessibility 6.x or later installed to search PDF versions of these manuals. Refer to the Adobe Systems Incorporated Web site to download Adobe Reader.
- NI Wireless Sensor Network Devices Getting Started Guide—This document describes how to install the WSN gateway and nodes, how to use MAX to configure the devices, and how to get started using LabVIEW.
- User guide/specifications for your gateway—This documentation contains system-level information about the WSN gateway, including device features, mounting information, and specifications.
- NI WSN-32xx User Guide and Specifications—These documents contain information about WSN nodes, including features, mounting information, and specifications.
- NI-WSN Readme—This document contains last-minute information about WSN devices, including a list of known issues. Access the NI-WSN Readme on the NI-WSN installation CD.