NI Real-Time Hypervisor 1.0 Help
»View Product Info
From the NI Real-Time Hypervisor Manager, right-click a device in the device tree and select Properties to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to view details and configure options for a device.
- Details—Includes the following components.
- Device Name—Displays the name of the device.
- Device ID—Displays the unique ID of the device in hexadecimal format.
- Vendor Name—Displays the name of the device manufacturer.
- Vendor ID—Displays the unique ID of the device manufacturer in hexadecimal format.
- Device Class—Displays the PCI device class associated with the device.
- Device Class ID—Displays the unique ID of the device class in hexadecimal format.
- Interrupt Pin—Displays the base PCI interrupt request line (PIRQ) associated with the slot where the device resides in the chassis.
- Settings—Includes the following components.
- Configure without interrupts—Frees the PIRQ associated with the device. For devices that do not use interrupts, you can place a checkmark in this checkbox to facilitate the OS partitioning process.
- Enable Virtual Ethernet—Enables the virtual Ethernet connection.