NI VeriStand™ 2010 Help
»View Product Info
The Channel Scaling & Calibration, Channel Fault Manager, and Stimulus Profile Editor tools allow you to perform some basic tasks in the Workspace window. You also can use the following tools to perform additional tasks:
- Alarm Monitor—Manage alarms high limit, low limit, corresponding procedure name, delay duration, trip value, priority, state, and mode information.
- CAN Bus Monitor—View and log messages sent by a CAN device.
- Channel Data Viewer—View the current values for several channels at a time.
- Macro Recorder—Record commands that the VeriStand Gateway sends to an RT target or desktop PC and the timestamp at which each command is sent. Commands can perform functions such as inserting control information or performing calibrations. When you finish recording, you can save the log of commands as a .nivsmacro file, which you later can play back with the Macro Player tool.
- Macro Player—Play back commands recorded by the Macro Recorder tool. You can use this tool to load and play back saved .nivsmacro files. The Macro Player can use the timestamps from the recording to play back commands at the speed they were sent, or you can play them back as fast as the processor allows.
- Model Parameter Manager—Set model parameter values by importing values from a .m file.
- TDMS File Viewer—View the contents of the .tdms file you specify.
- Console Viewer—Remotely view the console output of the execution host.
- XNET Bus Monitor—View and log messages sent by an NI-XNET device.
- Custom VI Tool—Perform custom tasks specified by the LabVIEW VI you add.