NI VeriStand 2017 Help
»View Product Info
In the Project Explorer window, right-click the project root and select Properties to display the Project Properties dialog box and select VeriStand Gateway from the Category list to display this page.
This page includes the following components:
- VeriStand Gateway Settings—Includes the following components:
- VeriStand Gateway IP Address—Specifies the IP address of the VeriStand Gateway. The default is localhost, which specifies that the VeriStand Gateway is running on the local machine.
- Deployment timeout specification—Specifies whether to wait indefinitely or for a specific amount of time for the VeriStand Gateway connection process to complete.
- Wait indefinitely—Specifies to wait indefinitely for the VeriStand Gateway connection process to complete.
- Wait for specified timeout—Specifies the maximum idle time, in milliseconds, before the connection to the VeriStand Gateway automatically times out. The default value is 120000 ms.