LabVIEW 2013 Robotics Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Robotics Module
In the Robot Simulation Model Builder, select a Denavit-Hartenberg (DH) arm model in the Model Library, right-click the model, and select Add to View from the shortcut menu to open this dialog box. This dialog box also displays when you drag a DH arm model from the Model Library to the Model View.
Use this dialog box to generate serial arms from a DH arm model. You can add or remove links and configure the joint type for the arm model.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- DH Links—Lists the links of the DH arm. Right-click and select Add Link or Remove Link from the shortcut menu to add or remove a link.
- Properties—Displays the properties of the DH arm. Click a property or its value to modify the property.
- Model View—Displays the component models in a simulation environment.
- View Model Options—Allows you to customize the visual and physical views of the simulation.
- Both Models—Displays both the visual models and physical models.
- Visual Model—Displays only the visual model.
- Physical Model—Displays only the physical model.
- View Options—Allows you to customize your view of the simulation within the 3D picture.
- View to XY plane—Changes the view to be along the XY axes.
- View to YZ plane—Changes the view to be along the YZ axes.
- View to XZ plane—Changes the view to be along the XZ axes.
- View to Object—Zooms in on a component you select in the Model View.
- Save DH—Saves the DH arm to a .txt file.
- Load DH—Loads an existing DH arm from a .txt file.