LabVIEW 2013 Robotics Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Robotics Module
In the Robot Simulation Model Builder, select an Omni wheel or Mecanum wheel model in the Model Library, right-click the model, and select Add to View from the shortcut menu to open this dialog box. You also can drag an Omini or Mecanum wheel model from the Model Library to the Model View to open this dialog box. This dialog box also displays when you select a wheel in the Parts List or Parts Hierarchy, right-click the wheel, and select Edit from the shortcut menu.
Use this dialog box to configure a wheel model. You can view and edit the properties of the wheel model, edit the rollers and wheel frame of the wheel model, and preview the wheel model.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Wheel Properties—Displays the properties of the wheel model. Click a property or its value to modify the property.
- Edit Roller Model—Launches the CAD Model Importer, which you can use to edit the roller on the wheel model.
- Edit Frame Model—Launches the CAD Model Importer, which you can use to edit the frame of the wheel model.
- Model View—Displays the component models in a simulation environment.
- View Model Options—Allows you to customize the visual and physical views of the simulation.
- Both Models—Displays both the visual models and physical models.
- Visual Model—Displays only the visual model.
- Physical Model—Displays only the physical model.