LabVIEW 2011 C Generator Help
»View Product Info
June 2013, 373144C-01
Use the LabVIEW C Generator to generate generic C code from VIs. The generated C code can run on most platforms. The C code generation process includes the following steps.
- Create a new LabVIEW project.
- Develop the VI you want to export for C code generation under the My Computer target.
- Test the exported VI in LabVIEW.
- Customize the platform definition file for the target.
- Create a C Code Generation build specification in the project and specify the VI to export.
- Configure the function prototype for the exported VI.
- Specify C code generation options.
- Build the C Code Generation project, which generates makefiles (.mk), .c files, and .h files.
- Test the generated C code.
- Directly include the C files in an external application or build the generated C files into a binary file that will run on the target.
© 2010–2013 National Instruments. All rights reserved.