LabVIEW 2011 C Generator Help
»View Product Info
Requires: C Generator
Right-click Build Specifications under the My Computer target in the Project Explorer window and select New»C Code Generation (*.c, *.h) from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box. You also can right-click an existing build specification in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to define build options for generating C code from an exported VI.
This dialog box includes the following pages:
- Information— Defines the build options for generating C code.
- Source Files—Specifies the VI to export for C code generation and adds existing files to the build specification.
- C Code Generation Settings—Defines C code generation settings and optimizations for all VIs in the hierarchy of the exported VI.
- Source File Settings—Specifies individual C code generation options for each VI in the hierarchy of the exported VI. You must select a VI to see the C code generation options.
- Pre/Post Build Actions—Specifies VIs for LabVIEW to execute before or after the build.
The bottom of the C Code Generation Properties dialog box includes the following buttons:
- Build—Updates the LabVIEW project with the current build specification settings, closes the dialog box, and builds the project with the current settings. Clicking the Build button does not save the settings to disk. You must save the project in order to save the build specification settings. Building a C code generation project generates C code for the exported VI.
- OK—Updates the project with the current build specification settings and closes the dialog box without performing a build. Clicking the OK button does not save the settings to disk. You must save the project in order to save the build specification settings.
- Cancel—Cancels the build specification settings you changed and closes the dialog box.