NI CompactRIO Device Drivers Help
»View Product Info
Right-click an NI 9201 or NI 9221 C Series module in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure a C Series module.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Name—Specifies the name of the C Series module, which appears in the Project Explorer window. LabVIEW assigns a default name to the module based on the slot number. You can use this field to give the module a descriptive name.
- Module Type—Specifies the type of C Series module. You cannot change this option.
- Location—Specifies a slot in the chassis for the C Series module.
- Calibration Mode—Sets the calibration mode for the C Series module. Select Calibrated if you want the FPGA I/O Node to return calibrated, fixed-point data from the module in units of volts. The fixed-point data is signed, with a word length of 16 bits and an integer word length of 5 bits for the NI 9201 and 7 bits for the NI 9221. Select Raw if you want the FPGA I/O Node to return uncalibrated, binary data from the module. If you select Raw, you must convert and calibrate the analog input values in the host VI. The default is Calibrated.
- Minimum Time Between Conversions—Specifies the minimum time between conversions in µs.